Anon
Years ago

How tough was it for Kevin White

Kevin Whites committment and strength were put on show yesterday when he missed friday nights game against the Breakers for personal reasons and then he played against Melbourne yesterday following the death of his father on saturday night.

A truely great effort and I could imagine the team and staff would have truely been there to support him.

Topic #42742 | Report this topic

anonymous  
Years ago

I commend him!

Reply #673542 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Holy crap. That must've been tough.

Reply #673551 | Report this post

holic  
Years ago

Not very skilled as a overall product but the guy plays with some toughness and mental fortitude that is tough to knock. No wonder Bevo loves him. Plays with tenacity and heart ..

Reply #673553 | Report this post

Duke Fan  
Years ago

He's a credit to his family and himself. His old man was a top shelf type of bloke and I enjoyed many a chat with him over the years after getting to know him well when involved with a State team younger brother Steve was part of. It's easy to see where Kev got his character from
RIP

Reply #673555 | Report this post

Mock  
Years ago

Poor Kev. Hope he is ok. Good to see all his teammates had his back.

Reply #673586 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Such a tough time, thoughts with Kev and his family. So amazing to see the way his teammates got around him and produced two amazing performances, I reckon Kev will always remember that, very special as a group to respond that way.

Reply #673594 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

WOW. Condolences to him.

Reply #673635 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:25 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754