AshT
Years ago

Betting: NBL Semi Finals

Game2;

Melbourne United 2.25 & +3 @ 1.90

United have been and proven to have been the better team for some time now. Breakers on just the one day travel break only adds to an already less than ideal series lead-in. I fancy a well focused United to finish the job in straight sets.

Topic #42829 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fair call, but aren't both teams on the one day travel break? Henare I rate as the more astute coach who can make the necessary adjustments to reduce Ware's impact.

Reply #675712 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

I believe the Tall Blacks traveled straight from Asia to Melbourne, while no United player needed to leave town, nor suited up at all. I like Henare as a coach, just that they really aren't going well enough IMO. I was prepared to take odds-on about United.

Reply #675718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Smith Milner played for both NZ and Melbourne, though was very average.

Reply #675747 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Yes, technically true about Smith-Milner and true too that most of Breakers starters are rested.

Reply #675762 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:38 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754