Tony Casella
Years ago

DomiNATE Skills Training

Import point guard, Nate Garth has arrived in Adelaide to begin his Premier League stint with the Sturt Sabres.

Nate is an accomplished skills trainer and has worked out with a number of NBA players over the years including Isaiah Thomas, Jerryd Bayless, Brandon Jennings and Caron Butler. If you want do some extra work and hone your skills under a well travelled professional then contact Nate on 0404 976 701 or by email on [email protected]

For more information on Nate please visit his web site: http://ngarth11.wixsite.com/dominate

Topic #42842 | Report this topic

Homer  
Years ago

Unfortunately I live in Perth so I am unable to particiNATE

D'oh!

Reply #676249 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought Nate Jawai had set up a skills training business there for a minute. What the hell kind of skills is Jawai going to teach? cutting the line at Maccas?

Reply #676264 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:08 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754