Anonymous
Years ago

Offical south Australian fan complaint thread

Can we group all the salty butt hurtness into one controlled environent?

Even Wildcats fans aren't this bad.

Topic #42963 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The SA Centrelink staff would be appreciative that these Adeladians are complaining about something else for a change.

Reply #680335 | Report this post

Hawky  
Years ago

Rather childish post anon, just trying to get a reaction. All fans throughout the season have as a whole been dismayed by the referring and particularly some of the decisions from the league this season.

The fact that sobey, Prather and Wesley can all be charged with the same offence and only sobey be ejected in a game that was decided by 3 points is reason enough to be angered. Any supporter base would feel hard done by. The fact that the owner of the league also owns melb untd further shades the issue.

We move on, hopefully get a win and force the series to a 5th game which it deserves and would be awesome.

Reply #680336 | Report this post

Hawky  
Years ago

And to the second anon, get some original material. It's not funny, clever or accurate.

Reply #680337 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

"Even Wildcats fans aren't this bad."

No, they're far worse.

Reply #680338 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd say Cairns fans and their continual trolling are the worst but I’m pretty sure its just one person with four usernames.

Reply #680341 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Can confirm there is only one Taipans fan in Australia

Reply #680345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stay classy United.

Reply #680348 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Frankly I'd be inclined to keep a close eye on Adelaide for ball tampering today

Reply #680351 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Offical south Australian fan complaint thread

LOL. If you are going to slag off, at least get it right

Offical - Official
south Australian - South Australian

Maybe when you have finished removing the fleas from your partner, you could learn gooder grammar

Reply #680358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@Jack Toft

Look out, we've got a South Australian who passed grade 2 English. Pride of your family!

Reply #680360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jack Toft, can dish, can't take.

Reply #680361 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Oh, I can take, I just worry about some of you crystal jawed anons who can't

Reply #680362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@ Jack Toft

MacGuyver and mullets. Still relevant in Adelaide!

You and the family drawing on a couple of Drimic goatee beards for the big game today?

Reply #680365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wonder what McGyver is going to do with all the empty boxes of tissues he'll have today.

Reply #680366 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Nah, no goatees.

I was thinking about the man bun, that's that douchebag look has been taken

Reply #680367 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Um what were you saying about grammar?

Reply #680369 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Yes, I apologise to other posters. I just had to dumb that last post down so you could understand

Reply #680371 | Report this post

SK  
Years ago

Ouch! Keep up the good work.
In amongst all this banter flying about let's hope for a great game played with good sportsmanship, all three refs wearing their triple strength contacts and may the best team win.

Reply #680374 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

Agree with Jack Toft about the man bun...

I don't know why anyone is angry about this series, its had everything...lighten up and enjoy.

As for the LK hate stuff, I'm sure he'd rather not own any teams but had to under pin the league with his own money...bigger picture guy's!!!

Reply #680375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is the game on in ten minutes or in an hour?

Reply #680377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"As for the LK hate stuff, I'm sure he'd rather not own any teams but had to under pin the league with his own money...bigger picture guy's!!!"

South Australians don't even own their caravans, so the concept of someone having to own a team to keep the league propped up is beyond their understanding.

Reply #680381 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Hawky I thoroughly agree with you. Its something that has bothered me too, not to mention the following that adds further aggravation:
We lost game 3 by 3 points whilst the referees' mistakes awarded Melbourne 5 points they were not entitled to. This was just before half time when Hodgson was called for a contact foul. He swatted the ball from Ware but a replay clearly showed Hodgson's hand was no where near Ware's. There was a whole ball diameter between his hand and Ware's. Ware got 2 free shots and made them both. The 2nd bad call came from the tangle between Drmic and Goulding early in the fourth. A replay of this incident showed both players equally involved in this tangle and yet the foul(unsportsmanlike) was only called against Drmic. Melbourne netted 3 points from free throws and possession. So who really won game 3? Is it realistic to say we have been cheated of a championship today in Adelaide?

Reply #680645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

FFS

Reply #680667 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Speaking of south Australian whinging...

http://www.botinagy.com/blog/v-for-vendettaer-victoria/

Reply #680669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thread seems to be working as expected

Reply #680686 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Melbourne fans taunts and attempted insults are just lame and cringe worthy.

Reply #680744 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This thread won't have aged well come about 8pm Saturday. Adelaide gonna win the title United look wobbly. Insert United 'butthurt’ reply.

Reply #680851 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:46 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754