Matt
Years ago

Our aussie cricketers say sorry

Our boys said sorry to the nation, and we stood in silence to every word as our boys said sorry to the nation. What did we all think of the coach and the players teraful goodbyes and sorry. Dave Warners wife candy warner was in tears to and had a good cry on behalf of the nation to. Dave warner will address the nation at 11am tommorow for his presser which will be a teary sorry as well..

Topic #43004 | Report this topic

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Why is the general sentiment different now that the players cried?

We all love them again because they had a cry?

I know it's human nature to forgive once tears/sadness is shown, but it doesn't exactly make sense to me. Tears show remorse/indicate the beginning of repentance, so I guess that's where it comes from

Reply #681459 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They were crying because Warners ability to get Smith and Bancroft to cheat has now cost them all millions and CA $100'millions.

Reply #681462 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Warner can rot, theres a reason he is hiding like a spineless flog. Even his "apology" on social media was pathetic.

Reply #681466 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Warner lost it because Sonny Bill was in town

Reply #681469 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Crying because they got caught.

Reply #681478 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Prather and Wesley still haven't said sorry for head butting.

Reply #681492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The 1700s rang and asked for their sport back.

Reply #681512 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

Dave Warner had a good cry today to, all four of em had a cry baby session oh and soicaliate Candy Warner of course

Reply #681627 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:09 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754