Daltonfor3
Years ago

Where can I buy a Joe Ingles Jersey?

Can anyone suggest the best place to buy a Joe Ingles jersey. I'm assuming I'll have to order from overseas. Looking at the NBA store the only ones they have aren't Nike branded. Are these still genuine article? Does anyone know of other options. The Nike store in Sydney said they can't order any.

Topic #43019 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

If it's on the NBA store then obviously it’s legit

Reply #681877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Try Kickz101 in Melbourne

They carry a lot of Australian players jerseys in store that don't seem to be on their website
www.k101store.com

Reply #681878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nike is legit. They took over rights

Reply #681912 | Report this post

Daltonfor3  
Years ago

So Kickz101 doesn't have it and NBA store only has odd sizes left. Any other options?

Reply #681916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rebel sport sometimes

Reply #681926 | Report this post

Fryz  
Years ago

Order a personalised Jersey with Ingles on the back if you're desperate.
It is pretty late in the season. Otherwise the fanzz site has M and 2XL left.

Reply #682059 | Report this post

Years ago

fanatics.com is where i get all my gear - they have ingles singlets but some sizing not available. Best idea is get your own custom one made - but more $

Reply #682140 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

China town Malaysia is always good for a copy shirt

Reply #682142 | Report this post

As per the suggestion by Fryz, I got a personalised one made via the official NBA site. It's great quality. If you do this be aware that the sizes are BIGGER than here. I ordered an XL, which is probably closer to a 2XL here.

Reply #682161 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:09 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754