Isaac
Years ago

Majok Majok to Cairns?

Seen a couple of suggestions of this now, including Boti's most recent article. Enough to warrant a speculative thread anyway.

Got forgotten in Melbourne but Mike Kelly looks to be taking him north with him.

Topic #43138 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

This will be interesting to see how they play both Majok and Jawai together. Mike wants to play a little more uptempo too but you still need a screen setting/rolling big

Reply #684716 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Cairns paper said Mitch Norton is a decent chance of playing in orange next season.

He gave little detail on any possible NBL signings but hinted towards a possibility of playing for the Cairns Taipans, saying it would be nice to play closer to his home city

Reply #684718 | Report this post

GordonG  
Years ago

Also interesting to hear Mike on the news this morning saying "a lot of the players I want are already in my phone"...

Reply #684721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Manu, Start a Norton thread then instead of derailing this one.

Reply #684730 | Report this post

thatguyontheend  
Years ago

United seem to be unloading wonder who they have the horizon

Reply #684740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More like Melbourne Divided

Reply #684746 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

I'd quite like Norton @ Cairns, but I wonder if too many people are putting 2 and 2 together and making 5. Yes, he's a Townsville product and yes, he's off contract but surely there'll be a few teams making an offer to him. He'd be good if we can put a good enough import PG next to him.

Majok Majok's always seemed like he was operating at about 50% of his potential to me, and he hasn't gotten enough court time recently to really judge where he's headed.

TBH, as soon as MK was announced I figured the Taipans would end up with one or more of Majok, Adnam, Norton, Young and Jett.

Reply #684787 | Report this post

Twinkletoes  
Years ago

Norton did say in the same article that he already has a few good offers on the table.

Reply #684795 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

Majok & Jawai on one team talk about work ethic

Reply #684809 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Majok does work hard

Reply #684825 | Report this post

Tribe  
Years ago

I think Majok is a good role player. Wasn't much room for him at United this year with Boone getting significant minutes and then Anderson, Milner and Majok sharing the leftover minutes.

Reply #685020 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:19 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754