Anonymous
Years ago

IMPORTS

Can anyone describe the perfect import?
ive been looking at Asian teams and theres a lot of 10 all more games in the nba players
phillippines
Arnett Moultrie 59 nba games
veron macklin 23 nba games
b league japan
jawad williams 90 nba games
Hilton Armstrong 292 nba gams
al thornton 296 nba games
Robert sacre 189 nba games
josh harrellson 75 nba games
lou amundson 428 nba games
nick fazekas 26 nba games
dexter pittman 50 nba games

all would be a good 2 import and some would be a good mantor.

sorry for bad spelling

Topic #43146 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rashad Tucker

Reply #684842 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Nothing more I can add.
I would say end the thread now, but he was a once in a lifetime player so we probably need to either lower the bar until we have the technology to genetically combine the best qualities of Randle & Tokoto into a single (super)human being.

Reply #684852 | Report this post

James Harvey fan  
Years ago

I think a lot depends on attitude. A player like Sam Young came in with one of the best CVs, but he didn't want to be here and he failed to really help his team in any way.

Reply #684855 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

Perfect NBL import in 2018? An NBA overlooked, highly skilled, undersized athlete with a chip on his shoulder, aggressively competitive, good temperament & dislikes playing/living in Europe or China.

Reply #684873 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

I'd take James Ennis above Rashad Tucker.

Reply #684878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Rashad Tucker"

Wildcats Tucker or Sixers Tucker? :P

Reply #684882 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wonder if there's a chance of Ennis returning at all in the next couple of years. Based on his stats and being traded he seems to have fallen out of favor at times in the 2nd half of the season and he's a free agent now.

Someone will likely pick him up, but the NBA does seem like a real lottery sometimes with who gets contracts and who doesn't.

Reply #684883 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Taipans Tucker

Reply #684889 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow forgot he was a Taipan.

Reply #684891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and a Tiger.

Reply #684894 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

We also had Dave Thomas and Marcus Timmons

Reply #684895 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

I think a player like Rotnei Clarke is the perfect type of import if you're lacking a shooter. A good quality human with a serious work ethic but enough flaws that he doesn't make the NBA.

Also Josh Boone is the perfect import if you're needing a rebounding, rim protecting big that can get his own points without needing plays ran for him and he isn't slow or as foul prone as a Brandt or Hodgson.

I really like rim protecting imports like Willie Simmons, David Van Dyke (didn't he have 11 in a game for Perth) and Markell Gladness although they didn't score a great deal they all did their jobs and I hope the NBL doesn't overlook the Dikembe Mutombo types that can bring excitement with their defense.

Lastly if you need a playmaking point guard that will change games then it's hard to go past D-Mac or Cedric Jackson.

The perfect import = Ricky Grace, ball handling, shoots a decent clip, penetrates, awesome passer, blocks and steals, reliable free throw shooter, clutch player, healthy and always in great shape and lastly a great general and captain.

Reply #684897 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jonathan Simmons was sought after by the Wildcats before he had his break out performance with the spurs.

Firmly believe he would have dominated more than Ennis and been a more suitable important than DeAndre Daniels.

Reply #684956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luuc. That was a remarkable dunkin dan.

Reply #684957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bennett Davidson...no jumpshot just dunks

Reply #685005 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:27 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754