Hoopie
Years ago

Brett Brown for COY?

I've read a few comments around that this year’s NBA Coach of the Year comes down to Brett Brown and Dwane Casey.

Is the voting based on the regular season or the whole season?

If it’s based on the whole season, would Philly need to be Eastern Conference champs for Brett to get the award?

It’d be pretty cool for an Aussie to get ROY and a (sort-of) Aussie to get COY, I reckon

Topic #43166 | Report this topic

LoveBroker  
Years ago

I don't really want to reward Brown for years of tanking with impunity.

Reply #685294 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Regular season. Brad Stevens, Quin Snyder or Dwayne Casey have it locked up. Love what Brown has done though.

Reply #685295 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Could go to Casey for doing so much better with the same roster that has produced 'meh' results in recent years.

My favourite is probably D'Antoni though

Reply #685346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Coach of the playoffs

Reply #685367 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

COY candidate for sure.

Reply #685708 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

If COY takes in the play-offs, then it looks like it's down to d’Antoni and Stevens now that Toronto and Philly are gone

Reply #688099 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:25 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754