Anonymous
Years ago

Joe Ingles beast mode alert

Joe ingles doing it on all ends. 21pts still plenty of time to go

Topic #43175 | Report this topic

Rat10  
Years ago

Was a great game by the Jazz and by Ingles - they don't necessarily have as much talent as OKC but really look the better team. Their defence is awesome and ball movement on offence impressive too. But you'd expect Russ to play far better than he has for the rest of the series so wouldn't be surprised to see this go 6 or 7 games.

Reply #685469 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Ingles has become such an impressive player over the last two seasons. Great catch and shoot player, good defender and clever secondary creator. I'm looking forward to a Boomers team led by him and Simmons in 2019 and 2020!

Reply #685471 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rubio was insane in that game but I don't expect that to happen again

Reply #685472 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Great game by Ingles. Few questions/comments;

1. How have the Jazz colourway suddenly become yellow and red or is it a temp job?

2. Don't know how Rubio got credited for the last assist. Wow.

3. I actually think Rubio will have some big seasons ahead now. Watch this space.

4. PG is overrated.

5. Jazz are perhaps the most balanced team in the NBA. They are also a team through and through.

6. OKC make too many dumb plays

Reply #685481 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

MACDUB - 1. not sure & irrelevant.

2. Didn't see it but the home taem has great staticians!
3. Yep
4. mmm... maybe
5. Imagine if Hayward had stayed ?
6. Yep
&. INGLES!!!!!!

Fantastic Joe

Reply #685500 | Report this post

Joeys_Right  
Years ago

The yellow red colors are part of the city edition jerseys that came out this year for all teams. Some teams went a little further than others and did oncourt graphics

Reply #685808 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

RW is the Jazz go to man in offence. You move the ball until you have George or Anthony guarding you whilst the help D needs to come from Westbrook. Once you beat your man, you know the help D is never coming and it's clear baskets.

George and Westbrook basically switch off down the defensive end. They are that true to form I’ll earn my pay check from the offensive end type of players.

Reply #685826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great to see Joe continue to shine. Love the no fuss selfless approach.

Reply #686681 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:05 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754