Just a heads up

Topic #43253 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok

Reply #687343 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

pretty good ....36ers didn't make an offer...
got millions of dollars in cars...

Reply #687344 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Silly of him to reveal that. Everyone will be breaking into his cars now to look for it.

Reply #687348 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I wrote that very badly . sorry ... got millions of dollars worth of cars.. (not cash inside the cars..) ... obviously keen on melbourne , but sydney came up with good stuff , not just about money...

Reply #687360 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

today not just talking about footy but a bit of everything ... even about coaching junior basketball ...pretty good..I listened to all of it...
and they gonna replay bogut interview in a few minutes .. or , at least before they finish at 5 oclock....

Reply #687367 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Re his cars:

Are they investment pieces like appreciating classics, or just expensive toys that will drop in value over time? I get the impression he has some smarts with money.
Has he moved them to Sydney or Melbourne yet? Still might be a risk to advertise them. Alan Jones had car/s stolen by a young joyrider back in the day.

Reply #687389 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Bogut's made it known in the past he has an extensive classic car collection so hardly a secret and I doubt they would be moving with him for this likely brief period in Sydney.

Reply #687392 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

He's moved half of the cars here and half still back in the usa..
he mentioned some names , bit I aint heard of them .. classic muscle cars i think..

Reply #687395 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Link to interview?

Reply #687411 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

maybe try radio triple m , adelaide web sight, sport show (with jars and lewy)

Reply #687417 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:02 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754