has anyone got Sydney kings news or romours

Topic #43275 | Report this topic

koberulz  
Years ago

No.

Reply #687715 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

According to Boti, Blanchfield wants out. Hopefully it's true.

Reply #687716 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

With who they have signed he would be screwed considering the money he probably signed on for originally and the supposed starting clause.

Reply #687717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Easy fix. Blanchfield to Hawks, where he should have gone in the first place. They won't get Conger back so they’ll fill the three man by committee with him and Coenraad. Allows Bevo nice flexibility with his import spots. Todd was a bust in Sydney but I think he’ll thrive under a legit coach. And Van Groningen goes and gets himself a quality 2-3 import swingman at NBA summer league. Done.

Reply #687719 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so I guess kings are looking at a SF PF and a backup centre imports

Reply #687720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is there anyone who can get Todd Blanchfield all is he going to take a pay cut

Reply #687721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sydney and Melbourne have gone out and signed big free agents for the last few years yet wasn't until this year with a decent coach that it has proved successful. Now with Melbourne losing some key pieces and Gaze still in charge, I reckon Sydney still have a lot to prove. Bogut and Lisch are held together by sticky tape these days and no doubt one of the imports will be an absolute bust or cancer or both.

Reply #687735 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

He hasnt been good since he was wearing a green jersey

Reply #687737 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

For what he's being paid, certainly hasn't delivered much. Could be wrong, but getting a negative, selfish vibe from his body language at times. Probably best if he goes before he gets booted with a new no-nonsense top dog around.

Reply #687740 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

Can't disagree with any of the comments floating around... Todd wouldn't have been cheap and while it's ridiculous that the Kings would have been ok with a starting clause in his contract and stuck to it, the Kings doing ridiculous things isn't unbelievable, so I think this will be a good break...

I agree that he hasn't been playing to his potential since he left the Crocs chasing that big payday, so hopefully getting back to a regional team with an ACTUAL coach will turn him around, as chasing the money with teams that haven't had good coaches hasn't worked out well for him...

Reply #687749 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard they were signing Bogut

Reply #687880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is Blanchfield a romour?

Reply #687888 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:16 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754