Curtley
Years ago

Kings looking at Torrey Craig and Ryan Broekhoff

According to an 'NBL Report' Kings have been chatting with both these players. Whether it's a case of one or the other or both, this is getting ridiculous in terms of salary cap space and i'm a Kings supporter.

Randle/Lisch/Bogut/Craig and Broekhoff would be the greatest starting 5 in NBL history on paper with Newley probably coming off bench.

Topic #43290 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

it be around for months and not likely

Reply #687984 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Craig has shown enough to stay in the NBA

Reply #687985 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Don't forget Kickert too!

Reply #687987 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Maybe the Points system wasn't as bad as we thought it was

Reply #687989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol. No they are not. Just more bullshit from Aussie Hoopla. They have no idea.

Reply #687990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kickert my guess of the bench and theres a romours of David wear ex nba player
610 225 coming to the kings

Reply #687991 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

The Nuggets coach, Malone, loves Craig. Wants him to have an NBA contract. He was even tossing up getting rid of a veteran/rotation player for the playoffs just so he could get Craig in the 15.

He will almost certainly be in the NBA (for Denver) on a full deal i.e. not a two way

Reply #687997 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

Kings would pay Craig more money than he would get in the NBA

Reply #687998 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

I'd say they are off on all of there latest rumours signings, especially this one.

Reply #688000 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

I was looking at Harden and CP3 today on the TV.

Reply #688007 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

Calling it 'Report' is extremely stretching it. GMs & scouts talk to a lot of players and agents all the time. Being able to get in touch and have some conversation is not the same as 'recruiting' or 'potentially signing'. If you point blank ask GMs on who they talked to, you could have a nice list full of notables that will raise a lot of eyebrows.

Reply #688008 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't believe much that your read on that website

Reply #688009 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

not happening

Reply #688024 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Kings can look, but cannot touch...

Reply #688025 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

KB3 - under the CBA, I think the minimum salary is $815k USD for guys with 0 EXP. 1 year EXP = $1.3m USD approx. Not sure if Craig has 1 EXP as I dont know if a year is counted if they are a two-way player.

In any event it would be ludricous for the Kings to pay more than a mil AUD for one guy!

Reply #688035 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Great point MACDUB, surely if you're a two way player then you're elible for rookie of the month honours if you play that well so surely that should go under first year in NBA

Reply #688052 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

Just another example of a blog repeating what it read on the internets somewhere... people shouldn't sniff glue then post crap...

Reply #688074 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:42 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754