Anonymous
Years ago

National Anthem before games

I know it has long been practised in SEABL & Big V, but is it really required for the regular season?

Topic #43359 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

nah get rid of it

Reply #689411 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

I think it's dumb in a domestic competition to have the national anthem anywhere outside of maybe the finals.

Reply #689417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get rid of it every where except for international games, even in the nbl not required.

Reply #689420 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Yeah was surprised they did it. No need at all except maybe a grand final and even then in a second tier league, not really

Reply #689432 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great to see it being played in the SEABL. Aussies are so unpatriotic.

Reply #689436 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's because we have a sht anthem. Girt lol

Reply #689447 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who cares. #prideinOz

Reply #689453 | Report this post

Billy  
Years ago

Agreed. Get rid of it

Reply #689472 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

That's what really pisses me off about Wildcats games, the national anthem is played 15 minutes before the game starts and literally 3/4 of the crowd aren't even at their seat. It really should be done before starting 5s and then tip off

Reply #689481 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:48 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754