What's going on with Billie Lucas,can’t set foot onto the court

Topic #43427 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who?

Reply #691064 | Report this post

The bear  
Years ago

Only 2 years ago was in top 3/4 for women's big v div 1. Hasn’t seen the court past 2 matches,and the one before that only 10 minutes.
Could be a good reason for it?

Reply #691065 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who cares?

Reply #691082 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

"Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments"

Thanks for your contribution there, champ.

Reply #691085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

CT wins the Internet LOL. Terms ? What terms of use.

Btw - Lifeline cares.

Reply #691096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

CT wins the Internet LOL. Terms ? What terms of use.

Btw - Lifeline cares.

Reply #691097 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

The world is full of different personalities, but I genuinely wonder how people can act like this anon. Genuine dickheadery

Reply #691099 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Ban 'im. Ban dis dude

Reply #691100 | Report this post

gelder  
Years ago

Wasn't getting a whole lot of game time under Michael Davies, Alex has come in, who doesn't beat around the bush, unacceptable level of fitness was one comment,(second hand, so take as you will).

Reply #691101 | Report this post

The bear  
Years ago

Thanks gelder
Very talented but it is a team game,everyone in

Reply #691103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only 2 years ago was in top 3/4 for women's big v div 1. Hasn't seen the court past 2 matches,and the one before that only 10 minutes.
Could be a good reason for it?

Also at that time was the go to player ( well jacked up the most shots) on the Chelsea team, different team different role, has to now compete for spot against well seasoned players like a Hood and Hobba, who play same spot.

Lots of reasons , reason that needs to be questioned is why did she move in the first place?

Reply #691108 | Report this post

Daniel  
Years ago

Billy has been struggling with a knee problem for most of the season probably has a bit to do with it

Reply #691109 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why did she move in the first place??
Try money, Casey desperate to match the men in Championship.
Paying out much more than other Div 1 teams. Something wrong if they don't win it.

Reply #691118 | Report this post

The bear  
Years ago

I think your right on the money,but,I would prefer to be more involved personally,but,I'm a team person.

Reply #691137 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Desperate to match the men"...and yet, it may be that the Mens coach is no longer there anymore. Oops, have I said too much?

That's 3 different coaches from 2017, when leadership believes that their decisions are in the best interest of the players. Yet established, credentialed players don't work well with the coaches...

Reply #691141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Casey Should Have Never Hired That Guy to coach the men in first place.

From all accounts he never coached the waverley team and teams he had before. The players coached themselves. Would not be surprised if it was the same thing all over again.

The guy has a rep for coaching when the players do all the coaching. Went to a casey game and the guy was seating basically eating popcorn the entire game. Gave no input.

Reply #691159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon, be careful not to slander someone on here.

Reply #691161 | Report this post

OldTimer  
Years ago

Well, that Casey coach took Waverley to a SCM Championship.....so he must have been doing something right. Even if you suggest he let the 'players do the coaching'.......then who cares, if that helped them function better. Whatever it takes.

Reply #691236 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wonder why he was sacked by waverley after that championship?

Reply #691257 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good question.

Reply #691377 | Report this post

The bear  
Years ago

Coach of div 1 women champs last year was also sacked.
Just shows,there is really more to the game than that meets the eye

Reply #691384 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More to the game like the people in charge sometimes make some really silly decisions and pick their friends first

Reply #691421 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

heard from someone close to coach that an import ran the coach out. Was threatening him after something the coach said.

Interesting situation. The team respond with a 35pt win without said coach and the import has monster game.

Reply #691436 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So who is coaching the Casey men and women now?

Reply #691448 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who cares...

Reply #691532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously he or she does. If you are not interested don't read it. There are dozens of topics here that I have no interest in so I don't open it.
This is a forum, if someone raises a topic good on them.They are just stating their opinion and whilst you are entitled to yours,should we seek your approval first ? That is before any new topics, just in case you do not care. I suppose the proof of who cares is the amount of replies a topic gets,not your blessing

Reply #691556 | Report this post

reality  
Years ago

If Big V Live Stats are correct (big if), then Alex Pallazolo for the women and Karl Loh for the men. Interestingly, the first women's game pitted two former Sandringham SEABL women's coaches against each other- Paul Graham at Chelsea v Alex P at Casey.

Reply #691560 | Report this post

OldTimer  
Years ago

The whole association has no idea what it takes to win at a high level.

Reply #691582 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Truer words have not been said. Keep getting rid of championship coaches. Long history

Reply #691645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sure they know how! Just throw money at people!

Reply #691649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Speeking of money, could be some interesting dealings after the mens coach was sacked. Rumor floating around the club is that he's disgruntled and might seek compensation...

Reply #692328 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He should definitely seek compensation!!

Reply #692430 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What happened to the coach? I thought he was doing a good job from the games that I saw.

Reply #692501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He didn't actualy coach, that's what he did wrong. Tried to push his own agenda and players/committee weren't happy. was always bound to happen with the people making the wrong decisions at the top...

Reply #692705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #743485 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:38 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754