Isaac
Years ago

NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavs, Game 2

Thought the Cavs would respond much more poorly than this. They were in touch at 77-82 and maybe 83-90 before it got out of reach.

Lost 103-122 in the end.

Topic #43431 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think the loss in game 1 we will all agree was the one that got away - GSW made some changes to the way they were dealing with the LeBron pick and rolls. The other key is that the Cavs don't have anyone that can guard KD or Steph and that really showed today.

I suspect Cleveland might win game 3 at home but think the Warriors will close it out in 4 or 5.

Reply #691205 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

I agree Isaac - much closer than I thought until it got away from the Cavs in the fourth. Steph's freakish shooting just too much in the end.

Celtics fans wishing that Jeff Green played like that in game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

Reply #691212 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

What a yawn. KD going to gsw may not have ruined basketball, but he certainly made it boring.

Reply #691244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KD is such a wimp. Gutless.

Reply #691248 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

LeBron's teammates are allergic to hard work

Reply #691255 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

It is what it is, if the Cav's can win both at home we are still in for some potentially extraordinary hoops action, if not then 'ho hum' I guess...

Reply #691302 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

They'll get one, but only if LeBron plays another monster and at least one other helps. At this point I have other plans for game 4, and I'm not even concerned as it just isn't likely to be interesting.

Reply #691336 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

3rd quarter again so far. +11 in 4 minutes sheesh.

You can tell Durant wants the finals MVP really bad. He is really aggressive tonight.

Reply #691667 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:01 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754