Anon
Earlier this year

BSA Junior winter rd 7 - 11 draw withdrawn?

I just went to check on my child's draw after the long weekend and rounds 7 - 11 have been removed (they were up a few weeks ago) is anyone privy as to why>?

Topic #43442 | Report this topic

Chewie  
Earlier this year

Reply #691325 | Report this post

Chewie  
Earlier this year

As per other thread on this. It had a number of issues with scheduling so it's been removed to be redone.

Reply #691327 | Report this post

Yanny / Laurel  
Earlier this year

from what i can see on line only 2 weeks of finals - so ? 1v4 2v3 format ?

I hope they get rid of byes in higher grades and promote good teams from lower grades up - even if it means 2 teams from 1 club in a grade. By all means don't exclude any member clubs but so many byes and positions held for clubs that have no chance of filling that spot. When they get the team certainly back to 1 team per club. Surely that concept of holding our for teams that may eventuate has been proven wrong and time to move forward.

Reply #691348 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Rabbit 63

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
SportsLink Travel - Official Tour Provider for Basketball Australia

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:18 pm, Tue 23 Oct 2018 | Posts: 736,495 | Last 7 days: 1,564