Anon
Years ago

BSA Junior winter rd 7 - 11 draw withdrawn?

I just went to check on my child's draw after the long weekend and rounds 7 - 11 have been removed (they were up a few weeks ago) is anyone privy as to why>?

Topic #43442 | Report this topic

Chewie  
Years ago

Reply #691325 | Report this post

Chewie  
Years ago

As per other thread on this. It had a number of issues with scheduling so it's been removed to be redone.

Reply #691327 | Report this post

Yanny / Laurel  
Years ago

from what i can see on line only 2 weeks of finals - so ? 1v4 2v3 format ?

I hope they get rid of byes in higher grades and promote good teams from lower grades up - even if it means 2 teams from 1 club in a grade. By all means don't exclude any member clubs but so many byes and positions held for clubs that have no chance of filling that spot. When they get the team certainly back to 1 team per club. Surely that concept of holding our for teams that may eventuate has been proven wrong and time to move forward.

Reply #691348 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:47 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754