Anonymous
Years ago

Premier League Round 15

Sturt vs Eastern
A game with only pride on the line at this point, one would assume Sturt would be seeking revenge for an early season loss to the Mavs. Sturt hung with North last week but as the case has been all season against top 5 sides it wasn't enough to get it done, while Eastern struggled against a classy West.

Sturt by 12 in a snoozer.

South Adelaide vs Southern
Don't say I didn't tell you - the Tigers are vulnerable and Centrals exposed it. South are proving me wrong though, after I thought they were trending down they have had a couple of impressive wins. Ivory Young had a season high 45 last week and will be interesting to see how he copes with Southern this week.

Southern by 5 in an entertaining and high scoring game at Marion.

Woodville vs West
3 good quarters weren't enough for Woodville to sneak a win last week. West are expecting Jordan West back if coach McLean is to be trusted. West too deep and big for Woodville in this one.

West by 16 and Legan to hit 8 3s against Woodvilles zone.

North vs Norwood
A month ago this might've been a marquee matchup for a top 3 position but with Norths recent form it's taken a bit of shine off it. Norwood had a shock loss last week but would still start favourites, even with Lycett still on the shelf.

Norwood by 7 and Hulland to find form.

Forestville vs Centrals
Is it the return of DJ? Either way, Centrals have shown they can match it with anyone on their night with scrappy play and hustle. Teys rounding into form and making a run at the Woollacott.

Forestville by 11.

Topic #43533 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Legan FTW

Reply #693598 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Jordan west made his comeback last week.... think he played under a minute!

Reply #693619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I mean his actual playing comeback, not his "I need a game to qualify" comeback

Reply #693625 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They bailed after 40 secs on his comeback last week as he looked a bit proppy according to his coach

Reply #693635 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Hulland finds form the margin will be 27 not 7

Reply #693647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hah! Thanks for the chuckle, Mrs. H

Reply #693879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He didn't!!

Michael Harris did though.

Reply #693986 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

Looks like Jordan was back for West this week.
Just working back into things quietly - 1 minute up to 30 minutes.
Welcome back

Reply #694022 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

West played 20mins. 15p 19r effort.

Reply #694028 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

19 rebounds!? Where did you see that?? All I can see from webcasts and box scores is him having 10 rebs with Dowdell and Kubank having 12 and 10 rebs each respectively. Just curious.

Reply #694072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry typo. 10rebounds

Reply #694080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dowdell, West and Kubank all had double doubles.

Reply #694081 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754