Coach Liam Flynn
Years ago

Thank you Brisbane and Adelaide! Coach Liam Flynn

A big thank you to all those coaches and players who attended the Coach Mike Longabardi clinics in Brisbane and Adelaide over the past week. Awesome to see so many people enjoying the world class content Coach Longabardi showed on court.

Thanks to the sponsors of the tour - Dr Dish Basketball, Hudl, On The Run, Basketball SA, Lanzerac Country Estate and W Sports & Media. The tour would not be possible without there generous support.

Looking forward to next year's tour - planning has already started! Stay tuned for an announcement of next year's speaker.

Regards

Coach Liam Flynn

Topic #43542 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

As someone that attended the sessions, simply amazing all this Liam. To organise an NBA Assistant, travel etc., tee up clubs, marketing, sponsors, future video, clinics, athletes to attend etc etc I can only imagine how much effort YOU put in. Great initiative for the game and basketball in the state.

Longabardi was simply brilliant. Best clinician I've seen and I've seen a lot of them.

The kids that demo'd at Pas were just brilliant too. I'm sure Longo will be evaluation a few of these kids down track.
Really, really important to have good kids to demo the clinics coaches of this calibre run and the kids at Pas gave that.

Reply #694082 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:47 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754