Anonymous
Years ago

Boomers

CG is a legit gun why isn't he playing in the NBA summer league?????

Topic #43552 | Report this topic

Steve  
Years ago

Because he can't play D

Reply #694193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Too old

Reply #694204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dumbest thing about CG is whenever he plays the Cats he takes it on himself to guard Damo Martin to prove he's a great defender...dumb ass, Martin rarely takes a shot so you're defending the wrong guy! Boggles my mind every time he plays the Wildcats.

Reply #695028 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it possible that when he plays Perth, Vickerman assigns him to defend Martin because he is not an offensive threat and Bubbles can't defend?

Could you imagine the points United would concede if he was defending Cotton?

Reply #695078 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's possible, but I've heard how much he goes on about him being a good defender in the past so I think he just wants to take on Martin.

Reply #695090 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I don't understand the correlation between wanting to prove you're a good defender, and guarding Damo.

Reply #695095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats exactly my point Luuuc, he does it every time and defends real hard, hence why I think it's idiotic.

Reply #695105 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Defence was not a problem last season, vickerman had him defending well, still scoring highly but less than normal season previously as having to play both ends.

Reply #695114 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:57 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754