Albert Mccauley
Years ago

Sydney Trip

Hello everyone,

Usually post under anonymity but today calls for a different action.

I am heading on vacation to sydney next week.. just wondering if any locals knew of any tour guides to show me around, or even one of yourselves may be a tour guide ?

Just looking to check out the local sites, never been before so hopefully a longtime local to show me the best parts of town !

I'm open-minded, enjoy a range of activities and enjoy discussing many topics.. i'm happy with most things!

Thanks

Topic #43579 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where are you from?

Reply #695341 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is it manilla?

Reply #695361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes, right on

Reply #695362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm from Melbourne.

Have these 2 weeks off, thought it would be a good get away

Reply #695365 | Report this post

TW  
Years ago

go watch the norths bears play hills hornets on sat 4pm at crows nest

Reply #695415 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ don't do that

Reply #695445 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pretty good place to visit. Circular Quay, take a ferry to Manly and the zoo. Katoomba, Blue Mountains, lots or great eateries, pubs, The Rocks, Opera House, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, QVB, Power House Museum, Paddy's Market, Bridge Climb, Hyde Park, Art Gallery, Botanical Gardens, and more. Maybe a full day wine tour.
A lot depends on where you are based. Trains are good. Take a tram ride even!
Hope that helps.

Reply #695503 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:44 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754