Anonymous
Years ago

Basketbrawl #2 on YouTube trending

Basketbrawl does not seem to be dying down. The video is currently getting a workout. And unfortunately the biased Phillipino commentators on this one making out the Australians are at fault.

One thing is for sure, the boomers are getting high visibility albeit the wrong reasons.

Topic #43580 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Peaked at #1 at one stage

Reply #695368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Even this kiwi is siding on the philo. Even made 2 vids. Carl.

https://youtu.be/zUn2MgoCjEU

https://youtu.be/3nbiXpDqN94

Reply #695369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Look at his other videos, most of that guys content is Filo related sports, PBA, etc. He may be a kiwi but his audience and content is all Filo related. Of course he's not going to say anything that would piss off the crazy Gilas fans online lol, that would ruin his channel. He's clearly bias towards the Philippines.

Reply #695370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

piss off, carl

Reply #695371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What did I do? Omg!

Reply #695372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Of course the video trending is PH commentary. No one wants to listen to Shane Heal or Matt Russell.

Reply #695377 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

I think the whole "the game is now in disrepute" talk is rubbish. All publicity is good publicity. I've not heard so many people out in the streets talk about Australian basketball probably ever, and some of those people are going to look a bit deeper into our game. Alnost 90 percent of all of them porobably didn't even know qualifiers were on until the fight. And those who wanted to see what led to the fight would have seen a game where the Boomers actually looked damn impressive. Shit like this is actually good for the game and I think the idea that families might now hide from it is unfounded.

Reply #695379 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:07 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754