Anonymous
Years ago

NBL TV deal and Next Stars Program

Both have gone super quite, have they failed?

Topic #43600 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

TV deal no since it will be packaged up with Boomer vs. USA games. Next Stars probably.

Reply #695968 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Next stars program is an awesome idea. Not sure the clubs investing resources into the development of these athletes will appreciate not been in control over their talent or the associated transfer fees. Good idea if it can getup!

Reply #696016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL posted a video on facebook interviewing Thon Maker a few weeks ago and asking if his brother could be in the Next Stars program. Makes me feel like it's still happening otherwise they wouldn't post anything on it. I think it'll still happen but things are just a bit quiet while they work on it behind the scenes and could be for another month or so.

Reply #696019 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

When announced i assumed the NBL had signatures from a few players already otherwise it could end badly if come round 1 we have no NBA draft prospects on rosters.

Reply #696024 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:33 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754