what's the point of this video lol

Reply #696346 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Carl again I'm guessing

Reply #696347 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

The bit at the end doesn't look great for Kickert, looks like he's enjoying the moment and asking them to bring more. I'm sure it will be part of his tribunal case.

Reply #696349 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

The whole incident wasn't a great look for Kickert but this video doesn’t do anything to justify the actions of the Filipino team lol

Reply #696350 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol, Kickert was right, he got ganged attacked and the Philippines players did 0 damage. For a group of guys claiming they won the fight getting hit by them was like getting hit with a wet newspaper. Clearly from the John Hewson school of fighting.

Reply #696352 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Who cares, it's been discussed to death already. No point going on like a broken record.

Reply #696355 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

You keep leaving the "unt" of your signature dude.

Reply #696358 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

It's a zero sum game - what Kickert did was "Dickish", what the Filipinos did was disproportionately cowardly and bloodthirsty and deserving of severe punishment.

Anyone can win a fight if they are cowardly, I don’t think anyone is of the delusion that Filipinos are stronger than Australians. 5ft Filipinos aren’t a match for 6-7ft Aussies.

Reply #696359 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We already know kicks was a disgrace and he will be sanctioned accordingly. The video still shows more disgraceful acts by the Gilas than kicks with his tongue out. Crawl back under your rock mate, it's a dead issue until 3/4 of you entire national team (officials included) get smashed by FIBA!

Reply #696361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Train , dont stoop so low, even though carl is
a moron.

Reply #696362 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

:P

Reply #696363 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But muh stickerzzz

Reply #696366 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Kickert ask single Fili player to come have a go. Without his team mates, Filo is out of there

Reply #696369 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

I love this Carl guy, in one week he's managed get to the top of the "Most Hated List" on this forum. It's taken so many years and keyboard time for others on here to build their reputation as a troll, way to go Carl!

Reply #696370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing new here

Reply #696371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I called out Carl long before the incident. I could smell him a mile away.

Reply #696381 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

Kickert still ready to go after all of the pinoy mosquito bites

Reply #696402 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Am I the only one here wanting to watch John Hewson hitting people with wet newspapers... I'd pay to see that

Reply #696411 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

John Hewson "fightback" campaign went well.

He got done slowly and lost an unlosable fight.

Reply #696422 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

Glad I watched till the end, past all gang bashing of Goulding on the ground. Seemed to leave out the officials attacking players, coward punches and chair throwing, how convenient.
So he stuck his tongue out after multiple players attacked him chasing him down the end of the court.
Maybe he should have stopped and asked them for a selfie instead.

Reply #696428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kickert acted like a total dick which we already knew right from the start. Nothing new there other than the fact that several dudes were too scared to take on a lone Kickert.

Reply #696429 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

Kickert was one Australian out of 12+officials and the only one who acted like a dickhead, but every Philo bar maybe one acted like a blood thirsty animal. These people are truly lost if they"re going to pretend Kickert making licky faces justifies anything they did, or stickers, or vague claims of saying "monkey". If they're that prone to gross and unacceptable violence on that level they should just stop playing basketball.

Reply #696431 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who said it justifies anything? The video just shows how embarrassing Kickert is.

Why do you have to have such a dramatic overreaction to everything?

Reply #696433 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Actually, there isn't really anything new in that clip. In the original footage Kickert can be seen obviously goading the player that was pursuing him with his stance and hand movements. The two bench players who most vigourously chased Kickert down seemed to back away once the numbers weren't in their favour. This might explain the goading stance from Kickert.

That video is so obviously extremely biased, showing only Boomers indiscretions, while completely ignoring all the Gilas acts of violence. It demonstrates the biased accounts of the incident throughout Filipino media.

As pathetic as this Carl character appears to be, notice that Carl is just using provocative statements and links rather than inviting people from Filipino forums over here. He pushes the Filipino agenda, but wants the trolling for himself. I don't know if his story should be believed at all; my bet is that he is a known poster on Aussie hoops forums who is Filipino-Australian. Isaac might be able to check his IP address for more clues.

Reply #696453 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Looks like most of his comments were removed from this thread so maybe he got the boot.

Reply #696457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Video just further illustrates Gilas' cowardice. Really embarrassing for the guy who Kickert was taunting. Looks around and realizes it's no longer a gang violence situation where Kickert is apt to be swarmed and king hit, and slowy turns his head and walks away in shame. Despite getting king hit multiple times and swarmed by multiple assailants, Kickert landed better punches than he took.

Finally gets his back secure and all of a sudden no one from Gilas wants a go anymore. It's not only clear Kickert would have wasted the lot of them in a straight up fight, its clear the Gilas players knew it as well. Textbook cowardice on display in that video.

Reply #696464 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

He hasn't got the boot, I deleted most of the comments as the thread turned into a insult match between Carl and a couple of others.

Reply #696472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kickert is a dickhead. Thanks, totally new information.

Reply #696648 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Kickert should not play again for Australia.
Much better options available.

Reply #696649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Starting to hear noise, massive weeks for Kickert

Reply #696843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and an even massive week for Philippines.

Reply #696846 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Are you sure the noise aren't voices in your head :P

Reply #696849 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Philippines out of WC.

Reply #696855 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What do you mean massive week for the Philippines?

Reply #696857 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melbourne Boy
Last week

I love this Carl guy, in one week he's managed get to the top of the "Most Hated List" on this forum. It's taken so many years and keyboard time for others on here to build their reputation as a troll, way to go Carl!

Hang on a sec surely he hasnt taken over KOBErulz

Reply #696867 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"What do you mean massive week for the Philippines?"

Because if FIBA are legit PH will be banned from qualifying and also hosting World Cup.

Reply #696874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melbourne boy. I haven't posted anything for the past 2 to 3 days. I was hurt that someone deleted some of my post when it is clear that this bad anon is the one attacking me. Ouch it hurts so much. Hahaha. Anyway I was busy with my sports sponsorship program in Sydney thru US schools and non gov funding. I'm also busy with cassidy from love island. Haha.

I'll let you know when I visit your area so I can treat you something nice.

Love lots C.

Reply #696894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sure Carl. Keep on BSing.

Reply #696896 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Care to share a link to the website for your sports sponsorship program Carl? Lol

Reply #696921 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

You're trying too hard now Carl, you already have the well earnt reputation of king troll, all you need to do is chime in on the odd topic and take the contrarian view and you'll get howled down, especially if it involves Adelaide or Perth, guaranteed.

Reply #696925 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:02 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754