Forestville Eagles
Years ago

Forestville Eagles Title Team?

Majok Deng
Doyle
DJ

Is it right that these three are playing at the Eagles alongside a strong import & the usual core?

If so, that's a nice looking team

Topic #43615 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Teys coming off the bench

Reply #696508 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't feed the troll!!!

Reply #696510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's a bleeding outrage it is.

Reply #696511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Since when was Majok playing?

Reply #696535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Southern had them on toast last night then a play here and a play there it was over. Johns hurting his ankle and trying to play through didn't help. Neither did running the same inbound play twice in a row which Doyle read easily which caused the turnover with 0.14 on the clock. What it did show (compared to the South Adelaide cake walk), when Johnson has to play against an equally athletic big (Mays) he was nowhere near as dominant. Eagles very beatable because their bench is very poor.

Reply #696537 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

eagles had more scoring off the bench then southern

Reply #696538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bench quality does no just equal scoring! The game showed Eagles against finals quality opponent will not just stroll too the title. A bit of resistance and at times DJ went back to his "couldn't give a stuff sulking best". Doyle was the difference in this game.

Reply #696540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Imagine if they had Teys playing.

Reply #696542 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And Southern had Brine

Reply #696546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well played. I knew they were missing someone. Couldn't work out who.

Reply #696547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A play here and there was the reason behind a 28-12 last quarter apparently

Reply #696554 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A play here and a play there makes it 24-16 and southern win. Don't troll all your life spud

Reply #696560 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Imagine being called a spud by a Scumthern supporter.

Reply #696563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surprised you didn't just boo at me, seems to be about the height intelligence from one of the gold crew or whatever garbage you call yourself. Bet your nine kids are proud of you

Reply #696564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just went to the game as a basketball fan. Don't get ahead of yourself that your inflammatory trolling got a rise out of me. For Premier League it was a nice game. The reality is after the hysteria from the South game where DJ looked like a god, he was far more mortal (thus so are Forestville) against a decent team. Sorry I don’t have 9 kids or I didnt boo you. My apologies

Reply #696578 | Report this post

Anonz  
Years ago

I guess they'll take a "mortal" DJ with 26 points and 10 boards even if he was in slow motion for the first half. Doyle was the difference down the stretch at both ends. It was a good game and really was just a few plays that made the difference. Tigers were 8 up with 3 minutes left but missed shots and turnovers cost them. Should make a for a great finals series.

Reply #696623 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What club did the Chairman of BSA play for?

Reply #696629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and you think the chairman would get involved with these trival manners?

Reply #696637 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hardly trivial.

Reply #696650 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great looking team

Reply #696694 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:18 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754