Years ago

Bolden agrees to 4 year deal with 76ers

Another Aussie in the Nba, well done.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurohoops.net/en/nba-news/715268/jonah-bolden-agrees-to-four-year-deal-with-the-sixers/amp/

Topic #43646 | Report this topic

Years ago

The team even traded Richaun Holmes to Phoenix Suns, to make space for Bolden, whose contract with Maccabi included an NBA buyout option.

Reply #697519 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA-10 Aussies

Mills-Spurs
Dellavedova-Bucks
Exum-Jazz
Broekhoff-Mavericks
Ingles-Jazz
Simmons-76ers
Bolden-76ers
Mathiang-Hornets
Baynes-Celtics
Maker-Bucks

Reply #697520 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great news!! Hopefully he gets some court time and deops into a good nba player

Reply #697524 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

They're about to get Korver as well, leading up with shooting around Ben and Joel.

Reply #697526 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

Loading up ^^

Reply #697528 | Report this post

hoopie  
Years ago

in the Summer League, I didn't think he looked ready yet defensively. However, good on him, as I've been wanting to see him in the NBA for a couple of years now.

Reply #697533 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

All looked good until the his first tweet.

#AllPraiseToTheMostHigh

I am guessing he is not referring to the NBA Commissioner Adam Silver. Therefore he is thanking God for his "blessings" while children starve, suffer cancer and are tortured and raped while his most High God sits idly by. As long as you get your contract Johah it is all good!

Hope the idiot gains some perspective at some point in his life!

Reply #697538 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

I'm always up for the God debate, but not on this forum. Doesn't matter if he believes in the flying spaghetti monster religion, it doesn't change his game.

Reply #697544 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

AussiePride, you have some problems if that's your takeaway from this.

Reply #697545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AussiePride = Idiot

Reply #697546 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

If I am an idiot because I am calling out hypocrisy and ignorance then I accept your claim.

Also duly noted that this is not appropriate for this forum. Twitter is where this should sit! I will cease and desist immediately.

Reply #697549 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

Haha, troll attempt by AussiePride searching for some Born Agains or Mormons to debate, but hoops on the hoops forum is all everyone wants.

Reply #697550 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So Bolden is an idiot for giving thanks when there are others worse off than him?

If that is the case, then I'm guessing we are all idiots too as living in Australia we have better living conditions than other places.

Reply #697551 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Just to add.

I will now focus my posts on the intended purpose of this forum.

. Bag out the on court performance of any Australian in the NBA who does not have Le Bron type numbers.

. Pick apart and denigrate any attempts to get an additional NBL Franchise off the ground.

. Knock NBL game scheduling that takes into account geography, TV, sponsorship and stadium availabilty but doesn't move the game when it clashes with a local U/12 comp.

. Avoid responding to mad posters such as Carl and the Blowout Troll in case they are emboldened by the attention.

#Onlyjoking

Reply #697552 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Can we have a disclaimer that Aussiepride does not represent any Australian values nor pride?

Reply #697554 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Guy last year at a 76ers game had a colander on his head.
Thought it was Jonah from a distance...

Needs to improve his shot, good defender though.

Reply #697555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Played well against ayton defensively 4 year deal is nice. He has huge potentially as a stretch 4.

Reply #697558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was excited about him but have cooled on him after watching him in this year's Summer League.

Reply #697559 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm a devout atheist and even I am surprised by AussiePride's stupidity.
Actually with a name like AussiePride I probably should have expected it. I mean the irony of someone called AussiePride calling out hypocrisy and ignorance is off the scale.

Reply #697563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

P.S. Huge congratulations to Jonah!

Reply #697564 | Report this post

Years ago

AussiePride should change his name to AussieJerk. hahaha

Reply #697565 | Report this post

Years ago

Adel, landale and Matur maker should be playing in the nba as well.

Reply #697567 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:17 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754