Bulldog
Years ago

NBL TV what devices?

Hey guys and gals. Looking at ditching Foxtel and for half the price per month have worked out I can get all the shows for the missus and NBL TV and league pass.

One snag I have run into is trying to find devices with ethernet connections that you can download the NBL TV app on.

So the question is how do the people in here that use the app use it? Is it only on portable devices? Or do you know of anything that would suit with ethernet?

Topic #43677 | Report this topic

Bulldog  
Years ago

Sorry should add have tried side loading the app on to my Nvidia Shield but it wont work.

Reply #698412 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I use it on both portable device and through the nbl.tv website connected to a laptop or PC with a HDMI cable so I can watch it on my tv

Reply #698424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I usually just mirrored my phone screen via chrome cast

Reply #698446 | Report this post

James  
Years ago

I run it through my ps4.
Open the nbl website not the app. If your internet is fast enough it runs perfectly with no graininess like doing a screenshare from a device.

Reply #698465 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Great. Thanks for the ideas. Much appreciated

Reply #698466 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

If you're interested in only watching the live stuff then you can watch all of the games for free here:

http://pages.nbl.com.au/tv

I normally play it on my laptop and stream it to my TV using my chromecast. Works a treat.

I've also used my Android phone and tablet using the above link too.

The NBL TV app is great for watching the replays. If you have a slow connection there is a browser plugin that allows you to download the replays to an mp4 file and watch it offline.

Reply #698627 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I remember that link was put up when the app had buffering issues. But it was never removed? Anyone know the reason behind it effectively giving us free live NBL?

Reply #698637 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:59 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754