CT
Years ago

Qbl Semi finals

Outstanding comeback win by Cairns Marlins over the minor premiers Mackay tonight. The Cairns team were pretty average a little over a month ago but daily training with the Taipans seems to have lit a fire under the Marlins in the last few weeks.

townsville are seven points up against brisbane early in the 4tg quarter.. Might be taking a trip to townsville next weekend!

Topic #43777 | Report this topic

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Holy crap, I stopped watching at 3QT. The lads.

Reply #701424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haha! Me too! Damn!

Reply #701432 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

highly recommend catching the final quarter. the Marlins just wouldn't give up. a few bad turnovers and a few choked shots later and they were right back into it.

I am loving this qbl season.

Reply #701434 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jurlina on fire.

Reply #701446 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Yeah nice final quarter, raining threes. Chris Cedar is enamoured with the 3 ball and it killed Mackay.

Townsville will destroy us in the GF, but great effort getting there.

Reply #701484 | Report this post

Lincoln  
Years ago

I think Cairns can steal a game from Townsville in the Mens QBL Final, taking it to three games.

Townsville should get the Women's in 2.

Reply #701561 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:54 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754