Isaac
Years ago

Alpha Blog - not good enough

Most will be aware of the Sports magazine released in the past months. They have an Alpha blog to accompany it.

One of the Alpha contributors has posted on Hoops SA before, and I suggested they add a Basketball category to their site.

Unfortunately, this is all they've managed despite us being three rounds into the NBL season. Weak, token effort.

Topic #4389 | Report this topic

Peej  
Years ago

Last year, abc.net.au/sport had a category devoted to NBL/basketball news. Again, 3 weeks into the season, no sign this is going to be repeated...

Reply #50953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now that is just pathetic !!

Reply #50971 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Would someone be able to explain to me how BLOGS work etc. I have tried to join on the 36ers site ones but nothing happens...????

Reply #51055 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Blog = weblog. Basically a glorified diary. They're either single-author or multi-author and some allow comments on their entries (e.g., Sixers blogs), some don't. With the Sixers blogs, your participation is basically read and comment if you wish.

Sometimes the technology behind a blog is used to drive a corporate site. Sometimes the lines between a forum and a blog are a little blurred.

Reply #51063 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:05 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754