John Fairs
Years ago

NBL Fantasy???

Having played NBL Fantasy last season and really enjoying it, my boys and I were looking forward to playing it again but nothing seems to be happening. Has anyone heard anything? I am not talking about the Dreamteam version.

Topic #43951 | Report this topic

Hendo8888  
Years ago

It's 'coming soon', which considering the season starts in 10 days, I'm not holding my breath.

Reply #706263 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Might open today

Reply #706310 | Report this post

John Fairs  
Years ago

What gave you that impression? I hope you are right

Reply #706314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Possibly today?

Reply #706435 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Homicide tweeted in a few days.

Reply #706442 | Report this post

John Fairs  
Years ago

Ladbrokes not involved this year. When did Homicide tweet?

Reply #706501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry, he answered someones tweet about when it would open and said likely in a few days.

That's not a good sign that Ladbrokes has pulled out though...wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen now.

Reply #706515 | Report this post

Boydie  
Years ago

We (twitter @bball_blokes) have been told by NBL that it should be opened by the end of the week.

Although they previously told us the game would open sometime during the week starting 23rd Sept so see what happens.

Once game is open we are hoping to have our complete fantasy guide podcast up within 24 hours of game opening so check out twitter for that!

Cheers

Reply #706517 | Report this post

John Fairs  
Years ago

Thanks Boydie. We will look forward to that. Not a lot of time to do planning.It is hard to get an answer from NBL as I could not find a contact option on their site. I too posted a tweet to them but got nothing back.

Reply #706524 | Report this post

Boydie  
Years ago

ANDDDDDDD #NBLFantasy is Open!
Game ON!

Reply #706582 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:37 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754