OldBaller
Years ago

Best Coaches Playbook?

Hi All, after some advice on the best playbook for coaches to use to be able to draw up their own plays and create training plans etc.

Not fussed on free vs paid for.

Cheers

Topic #43964 | Report this topic

BobnCat  
Years ago

Liam Flynn without any doubt. I don't have his details, but someone on here should. The above link does not give his contact details.

Reply #706552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Buy a fastdraw subscription. You get all sorts of access to playbooks from teams and coaches all around the world.

https://fastmodelsports.com/

Reply #706564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fastdraw for sure!

Reply #706574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Definitely fastdraw.
As for Liam Flynn, he'll give you a "personalised" club playbook, all basically the same but will cost 7 grand for the privilege.

Reply #706603 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is Liam Flynn really charging 7 grand!?!? Laughable stuff.

Reply #706611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surely no one pays $7K...

Need more details on this to expose the rort.

Reply #706622 | Report this post

Chewie  
Years ago

Fastdraw as mentioned. Just go the iPad version if you are wanting access to content and then want to start diagramming your own. Step it up to the full subscription if you are planning on drawing up plays for multiple seasons. Haven't done my subscription this year so I'm not sure of the price difference now.

Reply #706637 | Report this post

OldBaller  
Years ago

Thanks for the feedback, I'll take a look

Reply #706647 | Report this post

PersonalFoul  
Years ago

fiba europe - bit clunky but I have used it for years draw plays, print playbooks etc

Reply #706662 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:24 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754