Anonimouse
Years ago

Dandenong Coaches 2019

Any word on their coaches seeing as tryouts are this week? Leaving it fine. Heard on grapevine that Trevor Burnette is the mens youth league coach. Good luck with that, unless you go to team energy or BHSC of course then you're a shoe-in.

Topic #43995 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you were really interested to know the answer you would already know. I know and I have nothing to do with Dandenong. I would suggest you are just looking for an opportunity to bag Trevor Burnette. Maybe you're a coach yourself and jealous he has so many pro, college and junior State players going to him for training. If so just become a better coach, Trying to bring down others is not going to make your own life any better!

Reply #707228 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

Thanks Trev

Reply #707229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They haven't released them publicly, so I'm not sure how you know. Or if they have can you provide a link?

Reply #707231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not Trev, but I do have a kid who trains with him. Most of the Dandenong parents seem to know who’s coaching where. If the OP knows Trevor has the YL men then they can just as easily find out who is coaching where.

Reply #707238 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:57 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754