Coaches Scott Ninnis and Billy Hopkins

Topic #440 | Report this topic

Libertine  
Years ago

South, in a canter.

Reply #3351 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Juniors: Ng and Kies vs Ingles and Sutton. My pick: South.

Outside: Ng, McKay, Vandenbergh, Atkins, Hawkes vs Bauer, Campbell, Davis, Gerlach. My pick: North have extra height in their outside players, but South's 4 are fast.

Inside: Arnold, Krause, Bradley, Bell, Hambour vs Forman, Holmes, Vasiljevic or Rees, Hodges, Blight. My pick: North have some reliable guys in Arnold and Bell, but will there be enough rebounds for Holmes and Forman? South too strong and should own the game here.

Match-ups: Rees or Pero vs Bradley? Vandenbergh on Holmes? Krause and Hambour vs Forman? Gerlach on Ng?

Thoughts?

Reply #3356 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

How are the coaces going to coach? Give everyone a run? Try to win the game? Have 4 DNPs?

Reply #3358 | Report this post

allstarrrr  
Years ago

oh, isnt it obvious? SOUTHERN MEN will cain northern

Reply #3483 | Report this post

Jomo  
Years ago

Can someong help me, The way I read the All Star balloting was that if a player played in the G.F. Winner VS the 36 ers he would not play in the All Star game,eg-Holmes (Mavs) Forman, Rees, Hambour (36ers) would not play, they could be elected to the team, but the next higest vote getter would then play in the game.

Reply #3548 | Report this post

Jomo  
Years ago

I forgot Darren Ng as well.

Reply #3556 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Jomo, I believe that approval has since been gained from the Lightning and Sixers coaches for these players to play in both games.

The only exclusion would be something like Holmes not playing for the Sixers because he will be suiting for Eastern against them, or any women from the North squad who also play for the Lightning.

Reply #3561 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Strange that some of the Sixers players aren't selected for the All-Star Game (eg Puddifoot, Bell).

Does mean they had a bad season, that they aren't rated by the fans, or some other reason? Food for thought.

I'm a Puds fan. He's got to be worth at least another 500 tickets for the female fans!

Reply #3675 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Strange that some of the Sixers players aren't selected for the All-Star Game (eg Puddifoot, Bell).

Does mean they had a bad season, that they aren't rated by the fans, or some other reason? Food for thought.

I'm a Puds fan. He's got to be worth at least another 500 tickets for the female fans!

Reply #3677 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:54 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754