huh? according to whom or what?

Reply #707442 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Choice!

Reply #707452 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

I thought there was talk of the Southern Huskies doing this aswell?

Or is this opening the path for them? I the Chargers President is involved with the huskies right?

Reply #707458 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not feasible, no direct flights, the costs would be outrageous. The whole squad would have to become professional.

Reply #707467 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

epic troll?

Reply #707471 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Some Australian teams could join the NZNBL (but not Hobart for the above costs reasons).

Other teams based in Melbourne for example (or Sydney or Brisbane) the costs of flights to NZ are probably cheaper than what it costs to get the Southland Sharks up to the North Island! - Invercargill to Auckland is probably $700-$800 pp return if not more).

You may be able to arrange a friendly draw which lowers cost big time.

Reply #707472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

News to me.

Reply #707474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Find this really hard to believe. Hobart are still pushing to be included in the new league in Victoria.

Reply #707480 | Report this post

PersonalFoul  
Years ago

Total Troll effort most likely from the teams to put heat on BA or even BV regarding the new comp making them fear losing teams

ALL JOKES aside if it was financially feasible why not! Why not teams from Sydney/ NSW play in NZNBL? just another pro-league/semi proleague

Reply #707482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was thrown out in the SEABL thread and some full has run with it

Reply #707484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My bad. Delete if necessary.

Reply #707513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All gone very quiet on the the Huskies front, will be a shame but don't look like nbl wants huskies in.

Reply #707576 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:45 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754