Anonymous
Two weeks ago

NBL on Radio ?

I think I heard the hawks games were on radio but I forgot what station.

Topic #44014 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Two weeks ago

All I know is with Crocmedia buying into United all of their games will be on SEN this season.

Reply #707537 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two weeks ago

I believe Matt McQuade is calling games on radio, better listen to him than some tv guys.

Reply #707551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two weeks ago

Kings games this season are all live on 99.9 FM in Sydney and on the net at https://www.swr999.com.au/nbl.html, Hawks' games will be on the net at https://www.swr999.com.au/nbl.html.

Nice to see at least some kind of radio presence for the Kings in Sydney.

Reply #707556 | Report this post

Greenie  
Two weeks ago

I was sure I saw somewhere that Pickles and Bonz were going to be doing every game live streamed for 36ers home games, but can't find it anywhere now

Reply #707567 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two weeks ago

Who?

Reply #707691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two weeks ago

ABC Grandstand are doing the 36ers game.

Reply #707712 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Charon 82

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
SportsLink Travel - Official Tour Provider for Basketball Australia

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:52 pm, Tue 23 Oct 2018 | Posts: 736,495 | Last 7 days: 1,564