AshT
Last year

Betting: WNBL Round 1

Adelaide Lightning 3.50 & +6.5 @ 1.90

A ridiculous deal on offer about a team who've been together for the preseason and with less changes from last season than Perth who have Mansfield failing to come up from her injury. Huge overs IMO!

Topic #44035 | Report this topic

James Harvey fan  
Last year

I got some of that! Think I only got 3.20 but I still considered it easy money.

Boomers are 1.01 v Bendigo ($12). Not a good sign for the competitiveness of the league

Reply #708246 | Report this post

AshT  
Last year

Yeah, it wasn't a real brain bender but seems the public wanted to nibble away at Perth. I was trying for >3.30 Betfair, then TAB threw it out to 3.50 about 40mins from the jump.

Reply #708269 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Dione 58

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
SportsLink Travel - Official Tour Provider for Basketball Australia
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Casual 3X3 sessions, Saturdays 2-5pm at St Clair Rec Centre
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:24 pm, Fri 18 Jan 2019 | Posts: 755,416 | Last 7 days: 1,847