Dean
Years ago

Breathable Basketball Uniforms

We're currently sweating it out in our polyester Basketball uniforms and looking for a better solution for breathability come summer. Any ideas?

Topic #44108 | Report this topic

Greenie  
Years ago

First Ever?

Reply #710232 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

I think you might nee to contact George Costanza. He came across the same problem with the NY Yankees uniforms and sorted it out by swapping materials.

Reply #710250 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ozlooms are in Adelaide and are good

Reply #710269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dunk custom basketball uniforms are also good. I have used them. Support the sponsors who keep this site running. They are responsive if you contact them eg. in your case with questions about the materials they offer.

Reply #710273 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes if you are a good team and want to wipe the floor with your opponents then go for microfibre
If you want to dominate the boards then also go for microfibre as you will really clean the glass
Even if you are not very good at basketball then you should still opt for microfibre because it is effective for scrubs

Reply #710278 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Nice one SixtiesRockStar but I think you will find that the cotton uniforms that George proposed ultimately failed because of shrinkage after being washed. They were far more comfortable though!

Reply #710363 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

Thanks AussiePride. I won't have to watch the rest of episode now. You should have put spoiler alert in case anyone else hasn't seen the episode.

Reply #710452 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:27 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754