CT
Years ago

$10 Melbourne-Illawarra tickets, Oct 29

looks like those Monday games are proving a bit harder to fill than normal. $10 for gold, silver and bronze tix is a great deal though.

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/411086

Topic #44119 | Report this topic

Chris  
Years ago

NBL tickets generally are way overpriced. I go to Sydney games in Wollongong in addition to home games and it costs me just under $100 for low level side seating. If I go the game in Melbourne in early November its going to be about $80 for similar seating. The league is not in a position to be charging that. Even $30 for upper level is just too much.

Reply #710665 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I'd suggest most games will be hard for Melb U to fill this season with the following pricing.
Whilst I have no dramas with charging for the Premium, Gold and even Silver seating, the bronze is not a great view and isn't going to sell out so may as well make that section cheap and affordable for families $20 Adults, $10 kids and fill it up.

Bronze (Upper section)
Adult $38
Junior $20
Concession $25
Family $81

Silver (Backboard ends)
Adult $50
Junior $23
Cponcession $35
Family $123

Gold
Adult $68
Junior $26
Concession $45
Family $156

Reply #710666 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:27 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754