3BallinSA
Years ago

Christmas Carnival

Hey guys 3BallinSA is hosting a Christmas Carnival Dec 15th and 16th at LeFevre community stadium Osborne

3 point comp
Dunk comp
Junior and Senior and mixed

Nomination is $70 for juniors $100 for seniors please head to

www.3ballinsa.com to enter a team

Topic #44122 | Report this topic

Hanging Round  
Years ago

When & where is St Clair Carnival this year (or on hold)?
Still other stadiums available?

Reply #710705 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

Cancel my query
Didn't see other thread previously

Reply #710706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The new St Clair carnival only running out of St Clair now that Woodville somehow got ahold of it.

Reply #710717 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Maybe a new six court stadium might be an attraction. Rather be playing new facility then some those other venues that were used. Curious to be amongst first to shoot hoops.

Reply #710718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You don't say, Einstein

Reply #710726 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Not sure why you think I am Einstein. I just a baller hanging to play. I know everything I put up goes down.

Reply #710727 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

i played a game at st clair one time ago and they're still talking about it.....
needless to say i gotta invite to the official opening

Reply #716732 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville got the carnival cause BSA who ran it before handed it to them

Reply #716755 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Maybe Woodvilkw got it because the stadium is in Woodville.

Reply #716775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And the reason they didn't run it for the 29 seasons before that?

Reply #716795 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Didn't have a stadium. Do your research not hard.

Reply #719178 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The new stadium isn't theirs either champ, as much as they think it is.

Reply #719200 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Well they training playing in it. Not sharing it. Home court. Even green seats. Running a carnival.out of it.... fact prediction or fiction.

Reply #719602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And paying to hire it too...

Reply #719607 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Until they can't pay to hire it and get kicked out that is

Reply #719608 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

You are a loser. Bet you don't even know where st Clair is. Insulting to all sporting club volunteers. Clubs survive on goodwill. You clearly have none.

Reply #719663 | Report this post

Anonnn  
Years ago

BSA scheduling games on the weekend of carnival, along with a sandy brondello coaches clinic baffles me.

Reply #719667 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon you are an absolute peanut. Go ask the manager Scott if I'm talking shit.

Reply #719673 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

So some random goes up to some dude called Scott and asks about hire arrangements with a third party. Mate you are clearly delusional. Hey Scott do you know some dude called anonymous he says he not talking shit. Mate you are full of crap. Maybe one day you will look in the mirror and see a life size dickhead looking back at you. Anyway i am off to contribute meaningfully to the world.

Reply #719699 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hahaha dunno how you're getting inside my mirror mate but uppercut yourself for me. Might knock some of those brain cells into gear.

You've got to be the delusional one if you can't accept that all the info I've given you hasn't come from the bloke in charge.

Reply #719703 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Jesus bet bloke in charge loves having you as a mate. Way to abuse any sense of privacy or confidentially that exists...

Reply #719711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who said we're mates? Just two blokes who know Woodville will screw up, thats all.

Reply #719713 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Youre digging yourself an even bigger hole. Like how you are really happy to put whoever you claim to know in the mire. Don't you think rather ironic you are a keyboard warrior. Let you get onto your next assignment and weave your negativity. Maybe the lightning be another good soft target for you. I be buying a few sausages at st Clair to help them and each bite be a testament to you raising awareness to support sporting clubs.

Reply #719720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Please write literally anything that makes some sense. Plenty wrong with St Clair. But your club gets to hire it for a while so you'll defend it no matter what, I get it. Not sure how I can get someone into trouble when they’ve directly stated the stuff I’ve said to the club. No secrets. Please keep eating sausage, I’m sure you’ve practiced that a heap in the past.

Reply #719725 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

quality innuendo there. who knew liberal senators were hoops fans too.

Reply #719727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anonnn #667
BSA have scheduled District games on the same weekend as St Clair Tournament, even when they were running it. District has to come first, surely you don't expect them to cancel a round of district games for what is now a club's local fundraising tournament?

Reply #719730 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:13 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754