AshT
Years ago

Betting: WNBL Round 3

Tonight;

Melbourne Boomers +4.5 @ 1.90

Finally got going to walk over a wounded Flames last week but I feel are poised to take the next step and make a statement tonight, albeit a tough opponent. Straight up at around 2.65 is an excellent deal too, just that the h'cap was there for early openers.

Topic #44136 | Report this topic

Luuuc  
Years ago

Bendigo's price has been lengthening since this morning. They're out to $3.21 to beat Perth.

Reply #711135 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

I give them a shot tonight and their price is getting on the big side. I might just sit and watch this one but also have a 'never reject value' rule, so I could be forced to get involved. Mansfield should be ready for more minutes but Spirit's new import looks a born competitor too.

Reply #711137 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Sunday;

Dandenong Rangers -1.5 @ 1.89

Seemingly a very together-group and I feel they are in the box seat rested and at home over the more fatigued Lynx. Jarry reportedly fine but 50-50 depending on how far they want take the cautious approach. Not sure on Mansfield, just 7mins this season & DNP Friday, so is looking a player in the underdone category right now.

Reply #711578 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I asked Mansfield after Friday's game whether she'd be playing in this one and her response was "yeah, I hope so" ... in a tone that implied that it wasn't really her decision, so I'm hoping that means the medical staff opted for just one game for her this round and it will be today's.
Don't think I'll have a punt on this one but I'd be leaning Rangers too. I think they're underrated this season.

Reply #711633 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:24 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754