NBA Guy
Years ago

Klay breaks record for threes made in NBA game

10 threes in a half seems like a lot. You might want to guard Klay in the second half. Just a thought.

Topic #44169 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Halftime score: 92-50
GSW passed the century mark about 2 minutes into the 3rd quarter.

Reply #712223 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Klay now with 13 made threes. Wait. 14. Has 52 points.

Reply #712225 | Report this post

Doug  
Years ago

52 points in 26 minutes is impressive...but 14 3s in 26 minutes is amazing!

Reply #712228 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

14 threes is the NBA record. Wow.

Reply #712230 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His 3s make women shake at the knees.

Reply #712233 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

149-124 sounds like the most boring game in the world to watch.

Reply #712248 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

What, you don't like watching guys toss up contested 3s?

*disclaimer: didn't watch the game, probably won't watch the highlights, wake me when the NBA becomes interesting again.

Reply #712260 | Report this post

Rabbit70  
Years ago

NBA is boring these days. *yawn*

Reply #712262 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Warriors had 24 threes...from memory, the team record is 25?

Reply #712263 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Those first 13 threes were ok-ish, but that last one was worth considerably more!

Reply #712265 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Up there with his 60points in 29 min performance.

Reply #712268 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Here's the highlights video.

Comments about defence and refereeing are pretty redundant when you have people shooting like that. And it comes shortly after your teammate doing similar things.

Reply #712270 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mama call him Klay I'm a call him Klay.

Reply #712290 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

They are amazing performances (both him and Curry) - but they don't really excite me/not amazing to me anymore. I don't know why I feel like that because they should be - I mean its out of this world.

But I feel like they are that ridiculously good at shooting that their shooting stats don't really surprise me anymore. Its like i'm taking it for granted.

It just shows you how talented the GSW team is. You could easily argue that one of Curry, Durant or Thompson are the 3rd best player on their team!! - saying that in my head is absolutely frightening. Right now, you'd probably have Durant 3rd. On a serious note, it makes it hard to give an MVP to a Warriors player (and frankly wrong in my view)..suppose it'll be like having 3 of the best players in the game on the same team trying to contend for a Brownlow - they'd share 'points'.

Reply #712322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Amazing effort and dont think he played the last quarter. Having said that, this 3pt obsession is kind of lame. There are so many fewer blocks than there were n old school centres dont exist anymore. Maybe im just getting old.

Reply #712351 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Curry's threes were about 100x better than Klay's

Ol Steph set a high bar. And the Bulls played zero D too.

Reply #712373 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Problem is other teams who could have challenged GSW moving forward have gotten weaker too.

Houston losing Ariza was really bad - and their defence or lack thereof is showing it.

Spurs still look OK but not as good as a few years ago.

Lebron won't be able to do much with the Lakers this year and will stand less of a chance than what he would have had staying at Cleveland.

Thunder look all at sea this year and I just dont believe they are smart enough when it really counts.

Memphis who used to give GsW some problems having fallen way off.

The only two teams who look like offering anything are the Bucks and Raptors - but still wouldnt be surprised if they got dealt to by GsW.

Reply #712470 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Celtics and Nuggets are also contenders but I just dont see them winning over a 7 game series.

Reply #712472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No mention of Utah?

Reply #712481 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:23 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754