cheezeburger
Years ago

Dirk Nowitzki

who does this guy from germany think he is.he plays for a team that will never win a championship cause they are coached not to play basketball.there are coached to play pass the ball this to dirk. he doesnt even know himself what he is.is he a sg,sf,pf or centre.the way he plays hes a sf to me.until this guy proves something on the defensive end.hes a nothing player.

p.s dallas struggle

Topic #4425 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Thank you for those inciteful comments.

Do you have an opinion on the current price of fuel or Mark Latham's diaries?

Reply #51475 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

probably

Reply #51478 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

i think you've lost your pickles

Reply #51483 | Report this post

Mr Hankie  
Years ago

Pickles may have something to say about that. So to pickles house mate.

Reply #51485 | Report this post

Tyler  
Years ago

I agree with you cheeze - he plays no defense. And you need this to win championships. This is the reason why spurs shut down phoenix in last year's finals series. I think its a good move to sign doug cristie but i doubt he will offer much. He is getting on in age. But losing finley and nash has really hurt them. With the team they have now, they will only make the playoffs but i doubt they will cause many teams problems. Suns showed last year that you cant win a championship by playing offensive in the playoffs.

Reply #51486 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

so true tyler

Reply #51490 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Need offence aswell tho, you cant win without it. Im sure dirk is not the only weak link in dallas' defence, so why pick on the best offensive player, why not take one of the players who doesnt do much on offence and tell him to lift his defensive game aswell.

Reply #51492 | Report this post

52-cans  
Years ago

Also Tyler, Spurs didn't shut down Phoenix last year, it was like 2 months ago, THIS year!

And yeh Dirk is nothing but a one man show, he'd probably take the double teamed jumper than pass it off to an open man, Dirk needs to play defence.

Ps. How fkn good was my vocabulary :D

Reply #51500 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

cheesy u tool, we will still finish higher than the hawks.

Reply #51523 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

yeah you will finish higher in points scored.but hawks will beat you is points conceded.

Reply #51525 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

losing Nash didn't hurt the Mavs at all. They won more games without Nash then when they had him. That's why there was a stink in last years MVP. Nash leaving the team actually improved it.

Losing Finley is going to hurt (especially to a divisional rival), but gives Daniels and the other young'uns a chance to step up.

Spurs and the Suns in the West, both have reloaded, and Heat, Pistons and Indy in the East.

Reply #51534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As other players are struggling in the Euro Champs, Dirk is leading scorer and rebounder. Germany has wins against favoured Russia and Turkey. He is the whole team, with guys who would struggle to start in the NBL rounding out the roster. IN THOSE GAMES HE WAS INCREDIBLE. Lots of good player have not one a championship Cheez.

Reply #51539 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Cheeze - who cares if Dallas concede more points than the Hawks......they will win more games than the Hawks and when it comes down to it that is what counts - games won..............and anyway most teams will be able to have their bench on for most of the game against Atlanta so that will limit their scoring ;)

ps If Dallas struggle then the Hawks completely and utterly suck!

Reply #51543 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

statman dig a hole

Reply #51547 | Report this post

jumpman 23  
Years ago

cheezeburger you are a tool!!!

Reply #51548 | Report this post

The Hamma  
Years ago

Statman you took the words out of my mouth i think dallas is in for a change this year with Avery Johnson coaching there is going to be more put into the D side of the game rather then the Don Nelson run it out and outscore the other team could be a big year for dallas but i dont see anyone getting near San Antonio

Reply #51549 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Ha thats the best come back youve got? I expected better!

Hole is dug and your mobs hopes are already burried for another year. They will have that many ping pong balls in this seasons lottery they could supply to certain Bankok establishments for years to come!

Reply #51556 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Statman has obviuosly been to Patpong Road. It's very entertaining, so I'm told. Unlike those Atlanta Hawks whose highlight of the season will be watching Josh Smith win the dunk comp.

Cheeze, I notice a trend in your threads. They say nothing and bag players you don't like. Yesterday it was Michael Jordan for not 'giving back to the game'. Today it's Dirk for being German. The war is over Cheeze.

Your posts are like a cheezeburger without kethup and pickles. Bland, boring and mass produced.

Reply #51601 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

**ketchup**

Reply #51602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did a five year old start this thread? The gramma is amazing

Reply #51642 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

so why is there 20 replys to my posts then thedoctor.

Reply #51644 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

Alright take Dirk out of that team and see how far they get. Im sure everyteam in the league would be wanting him in their lineup

Reply #51875 | Report this post

Jabberwocky  
Years ago

Cheezeburger I undersand that you are upset that Dallas has a great Player in Dirk Nowitzki and you traded probably one of the best PF/Cs in Pau Gasol for Shareef maybe Dallas will trade your Pavel Podkolzin for your starting line up.

check it out

Reply #51953 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

pavel has no heart.hes a terrible player

Reply #52058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and how much time on an NBA court has anybody seen of Pavel yet?

Reply #52078 | Report this post

Apryl  
Years ago

Y'all are S-T-U-P-I-D! Dirk is a great player and always will be. He does everything that you guys say he doesn't do, so shut up. AND I MEAN, DUH!! HES THIS YEARS MVP! yep thats right.

Reply #134084 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:02 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754