Anonymous
Years ago

New NBL show: Overtime

On Twitter at 6:30PM EDT

Topic #44291 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

Any news about the once mooted Sunday show on channel nine?

Also noted fox has a crappy nbl show with Corey Williams narrating

Reply #716318 | Report this post

Food for thought (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I thought episode one was great. Usually NBL talk shows are filled with boring and useless information, but this one hit on all the talking points that matter to people. Some more video highlights would have helped but I found the show thought provoking, insightful and entertaining. Yeah, Homicide talked some shit but I enjoy that as well. I'm gonna keep up with this show. Definitely better than Fox Hoops so far.

Reply #716331 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

15,000 viewers so far. That's better than some NBL games rate?

Reply #716340 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

This is exactly where Homicide is best used.

Reply #716348 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did Homicide do his "top three list" where he just makes up three reasons why he hates the Wildcats?

Reply #716351 | Report this post

Cadee  
Years ago

Was easily best nbl show I've watched

Reply #716354 | Report this post

Spudee  
Years ago

Didn't watch tonight’s show, but there was a mid week panel show a few years back I really liked. Mighta had JVG and Carfs amongst others.

Reply #716360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like the hoops/facebook copy and paste :)

Reply #716375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great show

Reply #716376 | Report this post

Years ago

"15,000 viewers so far. That's better than some NBL games rate?"

NBL games average around 18.5K this season, but in other news, Overtime has just trumped that with 19K views.

I am not sure if a full view qualifies as watching it properly or it just starting up when you're browsing though, but either way the amount of views equaled SBS's The World Game on Twitter, and their show ran a bit before Overtime.

Reply #716379 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I like this. Would be great if this made its way onto TV.

Reply #716381 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Also looks like this was produced out of the Channel 9 or Croc Media studio that they use for some of the Nine/Croc Media stuff.

Reply #716382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was very good, liked the three panelists as well. Great start, be interesting to see how it progresses.

Reply #716383 | Report this post

Years ago

Liam Santamaria impressed me with his knowledge and perspective. He's come a long way from being that guy who kinda annoyed me when he kept saying "that's money for jam!" on Sydney Kings live streams about 2 seasons ago.

Reply #716389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good show.

I enjoyed it.

Reply #716396 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:16 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754