AshT
Years ago

Betting: NBL Round 7

Sunday;

Adelaide 36ers -1.5 @ 1.90

A top three team IMO and over a recent hump, now taking on a side who are a mess. There's way too much faith in this line about a Hawks at home with the extra day rest.

Perth Wildcats -5.5 @ 1.95

They continue to show up each game, while Breakers have never looked a top4 prospect. Players fouling out over the more fatigued cats is not an excuse and a six plus Cats win does seem the more likely to me.

Topic #44356 | Report this topic

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Stacks on Illy. Stacks on.

Reply #718651 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

You fancy Hawks, Manu? Why?

Reply #718663 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Adelaide are one of those teams who go on runs but inevitably will have a bad game and when they do they can look terrrrrrible. Hawks have been bad yes but only 1 game out of the top 4. Line is begging you to take adelaide so I want to back the hawks but just can't pull the trigger on this team. Under 191.5 looks very tantalising though.

Reply #718692 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The line sure looks like a trap.

Reply #718693 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Yes, I know but I honestly cannot find the trap in it. Hawks back at home after playing just 4 of 6 there and one extra day rest but 36ers are now nicely freshened up after a tough schedule. Hawks three wins were a lot about the opposition on those occasions IMO and don't look a harmonious group at all, which is a genuine concern as far as suddenly turning it around IMO.

Reply #718696 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide by 11+ is paying $4.00

Reply #718712 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Reply #718775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Betting is a trap

Reply #718816 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Reply #718693 was me BTW. On the bright side AshT at least with this showing the Sixers have been exposed.

Reply #719003 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:27 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754