AshT
Years ago

Betting: WNBL Round 9

Melbourne Boomers - Sydney Uni Flames Over 154 @ 1.90

Some good numbers for this, including Flames without Bunton. It should help further if Boomers play out last quarters instead of dribbling out the final 5-mins, which has been bringing them unstuck. Flames shot well under 30% for the bulk of Wednesday's game, so hopefully their shooters are ready to bounce back.

Topic #44425 | Report this topic

AshT  
Years ago

Today;

Bendigo Spirit 7.00 & +12 @ 2.02

Well traveled of late and coach lacks nuances of team motivation but this season have shown what they can do when get it together. Canberra with some recent distractions, which could work either way for them. The expectation is that Canberra will win, despite maybe not quite the 'certainty' that Melbourne was yesterday. Overs about this one today IMO.

Reply #721400 | Report this post

Will  
Years ago

Lynx -9.5? Thoughts?

Reply #721431 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Whether or not Betnijah Laney plays will be a significant factor. Anyone heard anything?

Reply #721434 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

If Laney plays I like Rangers to cover that but then again I'm having a horror punting season, a lot of that on the back of opposing Lynx a lot.

Reply #721435 | Report this post

Will  
Years ago

So you'd lean lynx with Laney out I assume?

Reply #721437 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

No news here on progress of Laney's concussion.

Reply #721438 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

I might try Ranger if she plays but will stay out otherwise.

Reply #721439 | Report this post

Will  
Years ago

Laney in I believe according to box score on fibalivestats

Reply #721445 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Yes, she was in warm up.

Time to take a break and freshen up the mind but first;

Dandenong +10 @ 1.91

Reply #721446 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:52 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754