Anonymous
Years ago

NBL broadcast hosts

Lots of new faces this year, but I have to say I think most of them are struggling a bit. Especially when you consider we had experienced and polished broadcasters like meadows and gelmi last season.

First time I had seen the one in Brisbane today. Sounded like she had a decent grasp of the game but seemed a bit nervous with her words

Topic #44433 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh please give them a chance, of course she would be nervous but overall they have been great.

Reply #721264 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

NBL broadcasts require more consistency. Handing out scrap casual work to any local presenter around is bush league.

Reply #721267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dwayne Russell is nauseating. Cannot listen to him at all.

Reply #721560 | Report this post

Russell is a tool. Not to mention bias as.
Listen to a cats game, he beats off like McAvaney does for poppy.

Reply #721625 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Yeah the Brisbane lass wasn't bad, she was nervous and asked Hammer the same question three times in a row but at least she looked excited to be there unlike that Paige chick.

I liked the one from Sydney, Louise Ransome, she was the most polished of the female hosts we've had this year and I'd expect her to take the Gelmi role for the grand final series this season.

Reply #722253 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:15 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754