Udog
Years ago

Refs trying to keep Hawks in games

Are the refs under instructions to keep the Hawks in games? It's been a bit suss at times this year.

Topic #44468 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

"at times" = once? (today)

Reply #722818 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe if they played with heart and intensity they might actually foul a shooter. Soft cocks.

Reply #722819 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

Probably last 5 or 6 games.

Reply #722820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Illawarra needed refs to keep them in the games vs Adelaide and Cairns that they won pretty comfortably?

Reply #722821 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

Yeah. I remember that Adelaide game in the first quarter when they started calling the game differently at both ends to get them back in it.

Reply #722823 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah the league direct the refs to help the Hawks! What a load of shit. Betting agency's would sue their asses off.

Reply #722832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's arses mate. Are you a Seppo?

Reply #722849 | Report this post

jumpshot  
Years ago

19 foul shots vs 0

Reply #722911 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

..... and the styles of play were identical????!

Reply #722922 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

I think the first shooting foul for Sydney came inside the last minute of the last quarter. The Hawks were fouling deliberately at that stage. It's nice to see all the teams be competitive and make the league look more even I guess.

Reply #722945 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:07 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754