Anonymous
Years ago

Sixers Kings who will WIN?

Just curious to get peoples opinions of what kind of result the Sixers will have. I think Adelaide will win easily.... Anybody else got a notion

Topic #4447 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Sixers by 8.

Reply #51650 | Report this post

Richie  
Years ago

Sixers by 7 To strong on home court. Need to do a job on Bruton and Smith.

Knight also in good form and a danger man.

Reply #51654 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

as long as brett and willie come to play the 6ers should win easily.

Reply #51664 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I think if Jacob comes to play, Sixers will grab a close win. He is in good form, and may slip under the net with the big three grabbing most of the attention...

Reply #51665 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Sixers by 12

Reply #51667 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I'm in competition with Nostradamus Cooper. The top players will be Farley & Maher. Win by 12.

Reply #51668 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

I hope, and have a funy suspision that the Sixers will blow this team out of the water. 20-25+ demolition job!

Reply #51672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The worst thing that could have happened to the Kings going into this game was easily beating the Bullets, then giving the Pirates such a thorough destruction. The Kings are a confidence and motivation team. They lose badly, they fall again. They lose a close one, they fight like banshees next time. They win a tight one, they win again. They kick a*se, they get lazy.

Reply #51673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #51704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sixers win by 5

Reply #51705 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:41 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754