Anonymous
Years ago

Bogut post match interview

Anyone got the clip of his interview after the Illawarra game today. I only heard parts of it but it sounded like he was going after homicide again!

Topic #44470 | Report this topic

AussiePride  
Years ago

Just get on to NBL TV to watch.

Great interview with Heal and Gaze. How often do you see this stuff called out like the defensive rebounding of Kickert and Wear? Exclusive access. Makes you feel like you are part of Australian Basketball.

Reply #722835 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Homicide deliberately puts a massive target on his back.

They both want the banter, and the NBL want it too.

Remember, the NBL basically creates its own media content, and release it to other media. I think this would include the press media write-ups, game highlights and interviews, including releasing edited snippets for further distribution.

Reply #722840 | Report this post

SCOUT  
Years ago

Yep goin after Homicide - not mentioning him by name referring to a nobody with history.

Dunno reckon he is serious, if not needs to get over himself.....think he is rampingup the theatre

Reply #722841 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

He went after him on Twitter the other night after the win over Perth too.

@andrewbogut

First to admit had a shocker. Guess what? TEAM won. Unlike yourself who stat chased, I couldn't care about stats. I understand the @NBL pay you to be controversial and I probably shouldn’t fault the hustle when you have no other job options other than being a mini Stephen A Smith

Good banter.

Reply #722844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yah, they beet Illawaara, what a bunch of heros
Especially considering Bloguts probably gets paid almost as much as the entire Illawarra team

Reply #722857 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

might as well @ homicide lol or is he too scared to do so??

Reply #722871 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

"mini Steven A Smith"

Straight up savage from Bogut.

Reply #722876 | Report this post

jjj  
Years ago

Well at least Homicide hasn't been blocked by Bogut on Twitter. Never sure that I ever criticised him but somehow I am (sob sob)

Reply #722887 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogues and Corey are just talking shit building some banter it causes a stir getting media and people involved which in turn makes the NBL money. Bogut being a part owner of the Kings... go figure

Reply #722916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How much money did the league make from their banter?

Reply #722923 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Bogut is just a cashed up Bogan!

Reply #722929 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:05 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754