Jumpin Baron Brown
Years ago

How many people check out this forum

Well, well, well many a dull moment sitting behind my desk here can be filled by hitting the refresh button every 15 minutes to checkout the latest haps and happhazzards on HoopsSA.

Just wondering how many different people checkout this little forum we got going.

If you are a person and not two people just post to this thread. Do it once and it will be interesting to see.

Topic #445 | Report this topic

wak  
Years ago

nope, not me

Reply #3473 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

It's officially a 'quick link' in the IE toolbar.

Reply #3474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

count me in!

Reply #3476 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whats this so called "internet" i keep hearing about?

Reply #3482 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I'm sure it would be alot easy if you just asked isaac, I'm sure he would be able to give you a figure of uniquie users.

Cheers, DJ

Reply #3485 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

I'm schizophrenic - so put me down for 17 people !!

joking....

Reply #3489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the internet is on computer these days??

Reply #3493 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I'm one person (some people would argue you could make 2 people out of me...or a complete womens Olympics gymnastic team)

Reply #3494 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not everyone signs up as posting doesn't require registration. Probably best to just go by the number of posts, and then extrapolate that as a good number of people read but don't post.

Reply #3495 | Report this post

Stats  
Years ago

im here too - all the way from Brisvegas :)

Reply #3498 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Isaac, what does extrapolate mean?

Reply #3505 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I always though extrapolate is what I wanted to shove up someone who uses long confusing words :)

Reply #3507 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Double Clutch doesn't fake the funk on a nasty alias.

Reply #3540 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Checking in all the way from Edinburgh...

Reply #3541 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

EC -- more or less to make an estimate based on something. i.e., if yours was reply #3505 and there've been around 450 topics, we've had around 4000 messages in total from a specific range of people (the top 20 posters have contributed around 1000 of those). Given that more people read and not post than read and post, you could make a fair inference that a large number of people read this. I have no idea how many, but it's enough to force my hosting costs up, and it's all come from people spreading the word.

Reply #3542 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

billo - you at scotland or the airbase up elizabeth way?????

Reply #3544 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

as long as this stays a public basketball forum I'll be in it.

Reply #3545 | Report this post

S Vidmar  
Years ago

I'm in

Reply #3565 | Report this post

BJT  
Years ago

Me and most of my team mates

Reply #3627 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Scotland UK, I'm normally on here at about 3am Adelaide time so while you sleep I can be found sifting through the day's messages on the other side of the world. I lead a sad lonely life.

Reply #3676 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

billo - nothing like a good hoop fix....

Reply #3679 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I'm the only one from the Pittsburgh Pisces that is checking this out. Driftwood is too drunk to use a computer, the twins need two keyboards, and the Reverend doesn't have time.

Reply #3684 | Report this post

Jamal Truth  
Years ago

Hey Moses, make that two hip cats from the Pisces, man. And I hear "Set-Shot" pokes his head in from time to time, as well.

...and thats the truth.

Reply #6162 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Jamal, long time no hear. Haven't caught up with you since Mona split from the scene all those years ago. Keep posting dude. Nice to know there's another dude with the Fro. If you see Runninghawk around, say hi for me.

Reply #6237 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Hey Jamal Truth, I found a picture of you on the web. Good times, good times. We must get back together one day and take the NBA by storm again.

Reply #141259 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Stuck in Darwin on my travels north.

Reply #141335 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:23 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754